We offer classes for all school-aged children as well as adults. Get the whole family involved!
Ages 6 to 14
Tuesdays & Thursdays
6:00pm – 6:45pm
Satori Dojo is a Great and Fun Place for Kids!
We love teaching kids, and kids love training in the martial arts because it’s energetic and fun! Senior instructors Joe Varady and Madeline Crouse each hold Masters degrees in Elementary Education and have extensive experience as classroom teachers, so you know students will be encouraged and taught using the safest practices and best teaching methodologies. Let our qualified and supportive instructors introduce your child to the wonderful world of the martial arts.
You will enjoy seeing your child learn and grow as they:
- Build confidence and self-esteem through mastery of physical skills.
- Develop social skills by making new friends and learning teamwork.
- Improve their coordination, balance, attention and self-discipline.
- Start a lifelong habit of fitness and health through exercise.
- Gain the skill and composure to protect themselves in threatening situations.
- Did we mention how much fun it is?
Ages 15 and up
Tuesdays & Thursdays
7:00pm – 8:30pm
Training in the martial arts is not only a fun and rewarding activity; someday it could save your life or the life of someone you love. Satori Dojo is dedicated to giving our students a positive learning experience that provides the skills needed to succeed in an increasingly competitive and complex world. Master Joe Varady and his experienced black belt staff can help you reach, and even surpass, your goals both in and outside of the dojo.
- Get a great workout that fully engages your body, mind and spirit.
- Work off stress, fatigue, and aggression in a safe and healthy way.
- Gain the focus and satisfaction that come with physical training.
- Develop confidence as you learn effective self-defense techniques.
- Cultivate habits that will keep you fit and healthy.
- Set and achieve personal goals such as weight loss, increased endurance, improved muscle tone, or to excel at the martial arts.
- Meet interesting new people who are pursuing similar goals.
Many students opt for private training, either in addition to normal classes, or as a part of an individualized program. Grandmaster Joe, who holds a Masters degree in Education as well as a Seventh Degree Black Belt, offers optional one-on-one and small group instruction at his home dojo located in Chester Springs. Contact him at 610-933-5519 for more information.